I get asked all of the time, how much does this cost? How much does that cost? And it is so hard to give people an estimate off of some ideas. I thought it would be a good idea to write a quick blog post explaining costs and general pricings to help you understand this element of your floral budget.
First, here is a general pricing list and if you are still curious, I keep reading and I can give you a better breakdown below:
- Personal Flowers:
- Bridal Bouquet: $250 – $300
- Bridesmaids Bouquets: $100 – $175
- Boutonnieres: $25 – $30
- Wrist Corsage: $30 – $35
- Flower Crown (Greenery Only): $45
- Flower Crown (Greenery + Flowers): $75 – $100
- Toss Bouquet: $50 – $60
- Ceremony Flowers:
- Corner Arch Piece: $350 – $500
- Smaller (Off-Set) Arch Piece: $200 – $300
- Meadow Aisle Pieces: $150 – $200 per arrangement
- Full Floral Arch: $2,500 +
- Reception Flowers:
- Laid Greenery: $40 – $50 per table (8ft table)
- Bud Vases: $7 – $10 per bud vase
- Compote Arrangements: $150 – $300 per arrangement
- Tall Arrangement: $350 – $800 per arrangement
- Greenery Only Garland: $15 per foot
- Floral + Greenery Garland: $20 per foot
I made this list pretty general because everything is dependent on seasonality, size, and labor.
Hopefully this will help you better understand general pricing.