Hello Frequently Asked Questions! I see you —-
I wanted to address some questions that I have gotten over the past few months that I thought I could just talk about for a hot minute:
- Could you incorporate artificial flowers to help bring the cost down? Short answer – nope. Long answer – I do not use artificial flowers in my arrangements because I think they tend to detract from the original beauty of the fresh flowers. If you are looking to buy the high end artificial flowers – why not spend the same on real flowers?
- Do you use local, organic flowers? Short answer – yup! Long answer – I do have a little flower farm (2.5 acres) that I try to grow 80% of all of my flowers that I use here at Beautifully Bloomed. Local flowers smell better, look better, and help our environment – so we gonna use ’em.
- Would you be willing to dye some of your flowers to fit our colors? Short answer – nope. Long answer – Dying flowers can be really stressful on the flower itself, therefore I avoid dying to keep the flowers freshest the day of your wedding.
- Do you offer rentals? Short answer – yup! Long answer – we have a small collection of rentals popping up, with more to come. If you are looking for vessels, compotes, or even candles, let us know and we can rent them for yah!
- Could I buy some flowers for you and you arrange them? Short answer – nope. Long answer – I take pride in the flowers that I either grow or purchase from another grower. If you are trying to buy something cheaper then it most likely does not have the quality of freshness/ beauty that I use in all of my arrangements.
- Do you deliver/ set up? Short answer – yup! Long answer – we include delivery and set up into all of our pricing so you have nothing to worry about the day of.
- Could I order one bridal bouquet from you? Short answer – nope. Long answer – I do have a minimum of $1,500 because I want to make sure that I take care of my brides’ every needs. From bridal bouquets, to what color the boutonniere’s ribbon is, I want to make sure it is all perfect for my couples. That being said, one bouquet wouldn’t satisfy that minimum and we might need to look into other options.
Hopefully that took care of some popular FAQs. If you have any more questions – please feel free to let me know below!