I just wanted to spend a moment and talk about timelines.
I LOVE timelines. I really do. They keep me organized and you in the know.
Now, all florists have different type of timelines leading up to the wedding day, but below is the one I regularly work off of.
- Inquire – When you inquire with me, you are basically saying. “Hey girl, I’d love to learn more!”
- I reach out – You took the first step, so I will take the second. I will reach out to introduce myself and see if we would make a good fit.
- Consultation – Then we do a little design consultation where we talk about ALLLLL of the flowers. What types, where, big small, all of the fun things. This is my favorite part because we can dream up all of the beauty together!
- Proposal – After the consult, I will write up what we chatted about and put the vision on paper with the logistics/ pricing. If you are wanting to book with me, then the deposit is requested and contract can be signed right through the proposal!
- Final Consultation – A couple of months before the big day, I like to do another design consultation just so we can check if we are on the same page with everything / figure out if anything has changed.
- Week of – I loveeee sending picture updates to my brides during the week of. Since I do grow my own flowers, I love to take videos of me picking exactly what I plan on using in your bouquet. It is really a unique process.
- Day of! – Beautifully Bloomed comes to set up your wedding with all of the pretties.
So there it is! My little timeline. Of course, we do some check ins during this process, but overall – that is the guide.
If you have any questions about my specific timeline, let me know below!