I know there are a lot of new people around here so I figured I would write a quick intro to me!
Let’s start with the basics! My name is Kathryn Miller. I started Beautifully Bloomed in the fall of 2019 as a causal side business. I starting growing my own flowers and the business flourished! By the Spring of 2021, I decided I wanted to try this full-time and here we are! I love what I do and specifically getting to serve my couples with some of the best service and product that Iowa has to offer! Some other fun facts are:
- I have a dog (Stevie) and cat (Kevin) that are my world.
- Boutonnieres are my jam.
- I had a degree in Elementary Education.
- My favorite designs are centerpieces.
- Our “micro flower farm” is just short of 2.5 acres.
- I designed my own arrangements for my wedding in 2019.
That’s a bit about me! Let me know anything else you’d like to know!